In my practice, I work with adolescents, adults and couples on a wide range of concerns. Each client is unique so I seek to understand his/her/their specific goals and struggles and we collaborate to find solutions, skills and a more satisfying experience in life and relationships.
- EMDR therapy
- Eating Disorders
- Life Transitions
- Personal Growth and Exploration
- Struggles in Professional and/or Personal Relationships
- Improving Communication Skills and Conflict Resolution
- Low Self-Esteem
- Seeking More Authentic Connection With Self and Others
- Avoidance (of feared situations, feelings, experiences)
I welcome a diverse client population and consistently seek ongoing education, collaboration and consultation as needed. If I am not able to provide the service you need, I am happy to try to help you connect with someone who can.
I do not take insurance. I can provide documentation for you to submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement if you have out-of-network mental health benefits. A sliding scale is available as needed upon request.